Here are some tips on how to clean your jewellery:
1. For our gold plated jewellery we have been using this product called, CONNOISSEURS , delicate, Jewellery cleaning, and we just love it! It's amazing to dissolve dust and dirt and make your jewels shine again.
You can find it online or in some jewellery shop.
2. Soak the gold-plated silver jewellery in the solution for 2-3 minutes.
3. Gently scrub the jewellery with a soft bristle toothbrush to remove any dirt or grime. Be sure to use a light touch to avoid scratching the gold plating.
4. To add extra shine, use a special cleaning cloth made specifically for silver jewellery.
5. Store your jewellery in a safe place, such as a box or a pouch. This will help to protect it from tarnishing or scratching.
If your jewellery is pure silver, without any gold layer bath, you can make a cleaning solution yourself, by combining equal parts of warm water and mild dish soap in a bowl and soak it for 10/15 min. Than follow with the gently scrub and drying steps listed above.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your jewellery looking like new. With proper care and maintenance, your jewellery will continue to look as beautiful as the day you bought it.